“Pride says I deserve more. Poverty says I should be poor. God says I love you more so I give you all things to enjoy.”
“Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position or prestige. It is only found in goodness, humility, service and character. What are you chasing?
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, you will not despise. ~ The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit." Ps 51:17; Ps 34:18
“And though I …understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:2
Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.' Matthew 7:22-23.
Turn to me and have mercy, for I am alone and in deep distress. PSALM 25:16
You are a by product of your chosen reality and the decisions you make within it.’ WWW
No comments:
Post a Comment